Convex handle shape for a high force build-up*. Acc. to DIN ISO 5746. For heavy continuous use. Good lever action for easy cutting. Induction-hardened precision cutting edges, hardness 62 – 64 HRC. For flat and round material. To cut all wire types including piano wire, 1.6 mm. Gedore special hardened and tempered steel, drop-forged, oil-hardened and annealed. TL = steel-grey, with blue dipped non-slip handles * Crowned surfaces/handles – i.e. which are hardly rounded – prevent unfavourable, punctual peak forces. As a result, the force is evenly spread across your hand.
- Length (L, L1):- 225 mm
- Width of Head (b, b1, n, W3):- 27,7 mm
- Packing Unit:- 1 Piece
- Weight:- 0.351 kg
- Jaw Length:- 42,2 mm
- Thickness of Head (T1):- 13,0 mm
- Width of Jaws (W4):- 6,5 mm
Gedore 6708040 (Series 8250-225 TL) Power combination pliers 225 mm
- Canadian Orders: current shipping promo, all orders over $99 will be shipped free anywhere in Canada.
- USA Orders: shipping flat rate of $19.99 per 20lbs.
- International Orders: please email for a quote on shipping.