Controlled screw tightening in the range 0.05 – 13.5 N·m. Serial manufacture with constant tightening value. Electronic industry, precision mechanics and industrial manufacturing Features:. Pre-set torque screwdriver without a scale. With 1/4″ female hexagon drive for use with 1/4″ hexagon bits as per DIN 3126 – C 6.3. Classified to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 Type II Class F, with a factory certificate allowing for operations to be traced back. Calibrated to a permitted /- 6 % deviation of the set torque. EPA-conformant (Electrostatic Protected Area), for use in sensitive electrostatic applications. Precision radial ball clutch and cam design for controlled bi-directional tightening. Precision mechanism slips very noticeably through when set torque is reached. Automatic resetting to the starting position. Fatigue-free working due to an ergonomic hand grip and a smoth tool reset action. Calibration stickers can be easily applied to the purpose designed nose. The pre-setting can be made at the factory or by the user on suitable torque testers. If ordering, please specify the N·m value – if a fixed factory setting is desired (price on request) Scope of delivery:. Torque screwdriver type PGNE FS. Models 4.5 and 13.5 with additional sliding T-bar for ease of use. Test certificate acc. to DIN EN ISO 6789. Delivered in sturdy cardboard packaging.
- Length (L, L1):- 132 mm
- Range of Work / Measurement Nm (min/max):- 0,2-1,5 N·m
- Packing Unit:- 1 Piece
- Weight:- 0.21 kg
- Range of Work / Measurement cNM (min/max):- 20-150 cN·m
- Drive Connector Hexagon (Female):- 1/4 inch
- Drive Connector Hexagon (Female) Nominal Size:- 6,3 mm
Gedore 2927802 (Series PGNE 1.5 FS) Torque screwdriver Type PGNE FS 1/4″ 0.2-1.5
- Canadian Orders: current shipping promo, all orders over $99 will be shipped free anywhere in Canada.
- USA Orders: shipping flat rate of $19.99 per 20lbs.
- International Orders: please email for a quote on shipping.