- Autel 1 Sensor combines both 315MHz and 433MHz frequencies into one TPMS sensor with the highest industry vehicle coverage. The exclusive MX Sensor patented PRESS release valve stem design allows rubber and metal valve stems to freely interchange by hand without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability. MX Sensors are ID clone able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly
- MAXIMUM SIGNAL STRENGTH WIRELESS PROGRAMMING The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows AUTEL 1 Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel. And with strong signal strength now up to 16 sensors can be programmed in one session with AUTEL latest TPMS tools.
- EXCLUSIVE PRESS RELEASE INTERCHANGEABLE VALVE STEMS The patented press release valve design allows interchangeable rubber and metal valves to be easily replaced in the same sensor head by hand with no valve fitting tool required. Simply click in and press out. Installing TPMS sensors has never been so easy.
- SUPERIOR BATTERY RELIABILITY LOWER SENSOR WEIGHT With the highest quality materials and advanced TPMS technology the AUTEL 1 Sensor provides superior battery life and reliability to match OE sensor battery performance. The 1 Sensor body weighs only 12g making it significantly lighter than most sensors in the market which ensures better sensor stability and performance.
- SAE TESTED AND CERTIFIED STRICT QUALITY CONTROL AUTEL high quality MX Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE industry standard J1205 / J1206 testing. AUTEL guarantees MX Sensor from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24000 miles whichever option comes first. Each Autel MX Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools.
Autel 6937357203263 Dual Frequency 315mhz and 433mhz Rubber Stem MX Sensor Qty 1